Caring for Your Gemstones
Gemstones are one of nature's most durable creations. By following these care tips, your gemstones will continue to be as beautiful as they are today for years to come:
- To clean your gemstone jewelry, fill a bowl of water and add a few drops of dish detergent. Use a toothbrush or other soft brush to gently scrub behind the stone where dust and soap can collect. Then rinse and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- A home ultrasonic cleaner should be used with extreme caution. If your jewelry has lost its sparkle, stop by our store for a free jewelry cleaning.
- Remove your jewelry before vigorous activities.
- Don't expose your gems to the chemicals in cleaning products, hair care products, fragrances and cosmetics.
- When getting dressed, put your jewelry on last. At the end of the day, take your jewelry off first.
- Store your jewelry in a cloth-lined box and keep them away from other jewelry, which might scratch them.