Oris ProDiver Chronograph
# 01 774 7727 7154-SET
- Material: Multi-piece titanium case, rubber ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Titanium
- Material: Multi-piece Titanium metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
- Type: Automatic winding, with red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 774, base SW 500. Dimensions: Ă 30.00 mm, 13 1/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 48 hrs
- 100 bar
The world of professional divers watches will never be the same again. The innovative Rotation Safety System is the safest there is. Also equipped with a chronograph, super visible counter displays and an automatic helium valve it’s the ultimate professional divers watch: a super-sized action hero 51mm in diameter and water resistant to 1000 metres.
|Stock Number||01 774 7727 7154-SET|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.