Oris ProDiver GMT
# 01 748 7748 7154-07 4 26 74TEB
- Material: Multi-piece titanium case, rubber ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, Titanium security folding clasp with extension
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 748, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 32.20 mm, 14 1/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 100 bar
Oris’s most technical diver’s watch was developed with professional divers. As well as being water-resistant to 100 bar (1,000 m), it features Oris’s patented RSS bezel lock safety system, which holds the bezel in place during a dive. This latest version has a lightweight titanium case, an automatic helium escape valve and a second time zone.
|Stock Number||01 748 7748 7154-07 4 26 74TEB|
Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. A mechanical watch is a thing of beauty, designed according to principles that have been around for generations and will continue long into the future. Oris is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels. For example, the in-house developed Calibre 400 Series of Swiss Made automatics promises a five-day power reserve, anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.