Oris Artelier Skeleton
# 01 734 7721 4051-07 5 21 65FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Dark brown leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 734, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This is the first skeleton watch within the Artelier line and it’s a beauty. The extra-large case opening permits an excellent view of the skeleton movement – and a fascinating opening into the world of mechanics. The leather strap or stainless steel metal bracelet complete this art deco masterpiece.
|Stock Number||01 734 7721 4051-07 5 21 65FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.