Oris Divers Sixty-Five
# 01 733 7720 4054-07 4 21 18
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova light old radium
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, stainless steel buckle
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 10 bar
Oris has dived back in time and is delighted to present the Oris Divers Sixty-Five – a revival of an iconic diver’s watch that first appeared in the Oris collection 50 years ago. The new Oris Divers Sixty-Five shares the retro looks of the 1960s original, but it’s been modernised using 21st century watchmaking techniques. The case is made of anti-corrosive stainless steel. The vintage-inspired bubble-curved glass is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and comes with anti-reflective coating on the inside to reduce glare and increase legibility underwater.
|Stock Number||01 733 7720 4054-07 4 21 18|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.