Gemstones are one of nature's most durable creations. By following these care tips, your gemstones will continue to be as beautiful as they are today for years to come:
- To clean your gemstone jewelry, fill a bowl of water and add a few drops of dish detergent. Use a toothbrush or other soft brush to gently scrub behind the stone where dust and soap can collect. Then rinse and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- A home ultrasonic cleaner should be used with extreme caution. If your jewelry has lost its sparkle, stop by our store for a free jewelry cleaning.
- Remove your jewelry before vigorous activities.
- Don't expose your gems to the chemicals in cleaning products, hair care products, fragrances and cosmetics.
- When getting dressed, put your jewelry on last. At the end of the day, take your jewelry off first.
- Store your jewelry in a cloth-lined box and keep them away from other jewelry, which might scratch them.